Monday, November 17, 2008

The Tah

I packed my family up and took them to the Tah for 2 weeks in July.
We left the dad home for a week but he came out and visited with us and that was fun.
We stayed with my Mom and with my Dad. The big boys stayed with Dad the whole time.
We went to SLC Square and had lunch with Gma and Gpa while on their mission. Some of the family were able to go to see the Spoken Word broadcast. On our last big night we went to see the Osmond's and the Tabernacle Choir for the 24Th celebration and the 50Th for the Osmond's.
The big boys went on a fishing trip with my Dad and my Brother.Big J's first big fishing trip since he got home from his mission.





We had water fights, picnics, parties, popcicles, fireworks, and just tons of fun.
Some went to EFY and some took thier first night away from Mom and some went fishing.
We read books we watched movies we went in the "Big Creek".
We made dams and retaining walls, we poured cement,put down new grass and looked at computers, met new cousins, and J got his mission call while we were gone. He teased us all and opended it on his own at Temple Square.









No comments: