Monday, November 17, 2008

Long lost summer

It has been many months since I have written in my blog.
I have had many things going on with getting Josh on his mission and painting a room moving kids around and starting school and CROCHETING a little trip to Hawaii, 2 to Utah and then I haven't been able to get to my pictures and I hate the idea of blogging and telling all this stuff and not showing you pictures so I just don't.
We started the summer off with a redo of #2 sons room and made it #4 daughters room.
When we started it was a very dark red. I re textured the top half and ceiling in the room we then put a coat of primer on and then a wash coat of orange we were going to do brown on top but she liked the lighter orange better. Joseph and Mark put in the wainscotting and I painted it white.
She likes the S wall and the new (old craigslist desk) with the big drawers.
As you can see I had a helper for painting. He is is in the first 2 pics on the window seat.








She wanted the room done so that when she had her cousin come they would have fun staying in her room.
These next pictures are the girls after our princess night with the new matching PJ's and hair,fingers and toes done up princess like.


No comments: